Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 1st post

July arrived!
Malaysia worst protest "709" passed
Lily's return 12/7 then come up with Barry's return 13/7
In the same time Dad's birthday lay on 13/7 too..
*Skip the boring concert*

I'm just trying to show u what is going around in my life :)

Not to lie, I was really really really
SO SO SO very very very excited when I know Lily and Barry is coming back
I actually stayed up late at night just to wait for their return

For the reason why: 1. I waited quite long just to "FRIED" Barry
when he played Bball with me
2. And for my sister, I just wish she bought
some nice stuff or food for me
* Grim Me * Wahahahaha

At the moment when I saw them
It's like NOTHING actually changed at all -_-
New hairstyle or gain/lost weights was the only differences
But I really did miss them

Check this out
Chef Barry
*I took it without him noticing*

Vegetarian Lily
Diet for her

Memories of old time
Small me xD

Old Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment