Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ta ta 2010, HaLOo!! 2011



It's 31st Dec! Yeap! The last day to spend in this year before 2010 ends. Lots of unexpected things happened, It was my 'First Time' to most of the stuff happens.My Dearest Grandpa pass away and I think I would never had a chance to see him Smile again. My new made friend"Belinda" pass away, and it's my FIRST TIME. I really couldn't believe that it would happen so Early. UNEXPECTED :( I also do make some new friends, some crazy types -.- Every single things in my life grows, I even felt that I grow 2 or 3 cm taller than before, COOL! Sometimes we can't predict or observe things, it could be TOTALLY different from what u though of or saw. I still in a Blur! Somebody should poor some ICE CUBE or something to wake me from the stupid dream! 2011, Pls welcome me as the other year did :x Bye bye 2010 we shall never met again

No comments:

Post a Comment