Thursday, May 26, 2011

废话

Hey there! I mean u! Ya u the one who is reading this.

How is you day?
probably this is a question u can't reply xD
Just get freaked up sitting at home the whole noon doing nothing.
So then I decided to wrote this.

WARNING: No bad feeling after reading = )

Done only 1 or 2
1 Quit this page
Or
2 Continue reading EVERY SINGLE WORDS till the end
Or
3 No 3rd choice
Let get to the point

On this very very very boring afternoon.
I was watching a movie called...
I don actually remember the name,Sorry
I know u will forgive me =)
Nvm
Let's skip the movie
Suddenly I don feel like talking about it anymore.
After watching that movie
I open up my facebook account
by keying in my Id,Password
than I start playing My Shop.
by clicking on the Icon
I don really know what is the meaning playing this lame game.
But still I played
maybe is cause I am too bored, maybe not.
maybe I just played so that i could blog about it here.
I don really gt the reason why.
At last I left my facebook aside and signed in my BLOG!
U don need to know how I signed
CAUSE
I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know u know I know
u know how to open.
Hey did u read all the "IknowUknow.."?
If u didn't (HOW COULD U SKIP IT. I HATE U)
If u did (HOW CAN U BE SO STUPID?)
can't believe u are still reading this!
Can u stop the reading?
Nah! U can't cause the top said u only can do either 1 or 2

Anyway,what makes u read this page?
Isit me that makes u?
Isit my page look nice?
Isit someone forced u?
Or
you are just bored same as I was?

Pls leave ur comments at my chat list
U will get into trouble if u dont!

Lame Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment